Impossible triangle in the church of Holy Trinity in Burrington (Devon, England)
The impossible triangle is on the screen before altar.
Built between 1150 and 1550 by the Abbot of Tavistock Abbey and cared for by those Benedictine monks until Henry VIII dissolved the monasteries. The architect John Haywood extensively restored the building in 1869. The first incumbent was installed in 1277. Burrington is in the Deanery of Chulmleigh and Archdeaconry of Barnstaple, in the Diocese of Exeter.
The image was found at http://www.btinternet.com/~tylcoat/church.htm