Lithograph 46x29.5 cm.
"In the three-dimensional world simultaneous front and back is an impossibility and so cannot be illustrated. Yet it is quite possible to draw an object which displays a different reality when looked at from above and from below."
- Escher Virtual Ride - frames from demonstration videos by Anitime company based on Escher's artworks devoted to centennial of Escher's birth
- Escher Virtual Ride Revisited - frames from the second series of animations by Anitime based on Escher's lithographs
- Bob Swanson - wood inlay version of the lithograph
- Daniele Parasecolo - wood inlay version of the lithograph
- A photo of a structure, which was created from LEGO construction set
- A sculpture of Belvedere by Shigeo Fukuda
- A photomontage by Martyn Robertshaw
- A photomontage by Duphrates of rounded Belvedere